Eagle River Pavilion
827 E Riverside Dr.
Eagle, ID 83616
Heading North on Eagle Rd
Turn right onto Riverside Dr.
Follow Riverside around
Eagle River Pavilion will be on the right side
From Downtown Boise:
Head West on State St.
Turn Left onto Edgewood Rd.
Make your immediate right onto Riverside Dr.
Eagle River Pavilion will be on your left
Parking is $5 which can be paid on-site
Lot is an open air dirt lot
Parking lot opens one hour before doors
- All tickets sold via Ticketfly at www.ticketfly.com or by calling (877) 435-9849
- Tickets also available at the venue the night of show unless show is sold out ahead of time.
- VIP Tickets are in the first 6 rows, 1 parking pass included for every 4 tickets, access to VIP area which includes VIP cash bar which stays open one hour after show ends, VIP portable restrooms
- Reserved seat ticket holders have reserved seat chairs provided by the venue
- General admission ticket holders can bring low style camping/beach chairs and/or a blanket to sit on.
- Each patron can bring one sealed bottle of water per person. Full food concessions available on-site for purchase, no outside food allowed.
- Full bar, beer, wine, water, and sodas available on-site for purchase.
- ATM Machine’s on-site
- Suggested items to bring: Hat/sunglasses, Sunscreen, Bug spray – although we do spray for mosquitoes regularly, Eagle River Pavilion is located right on the river
Venue capacity: 4,000